Blue screen after 10 - 15 min starting computer.

romeoasd

Reputable
Feb 7, 2015
(sorry if wrong category.)

I have blue screens since yesterday and i have no idea why. I don't know about them.

Here is something i think is useful.

computer name: ROMAN-PC
windows version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601
windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M4A79XTD EVO
CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor AMD586, level: 16
4 logical processors, active mask: 15
RAM: 8589070336 total

On Fri 6.2.2015 5:58:43 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\020615-10140-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x76E80)
Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A039D898E4E759, 0x0, 0xB8ACCBE16C3EFDC8, 0x101)
Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

certain memory data structures are attacked by malware, when windows detects that they have been modifed it will shut windows down.

if you get one of these errors you would first do a system file checker scan
start cmd.exe as an admin, then run
sfc.exe /scannow

and confirm that the system fixed all the files, reboot and run the command again.
(sometims malware will modify a file right after you repair it)

if the system does not find corruption, the next thing you would test is the system memory:
basically, update the BIOS, or reset the bios to defaults and reconfigure, then run memtest86 to confirm your memory settings are ok.

if you don't find a problem then you would assume that drivers are corrupting system memory, go to the motherboard vendor and apply various driver updates. (focus on USB drivers, they tend to have the most data corruption issues)

reinstall of the OS just tends to delay finding the actual cause of the problem. Windows 8, you would use the command:
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
to get just the missing valid windows files directly from microsoft (option is not available for windows 7)