Question blue screen after ram upgrade

Jun 20, 2021
I've been looking everywhere on the internet for help and still can't figure out what to do, I've upgraded from 8gb ddr4 2400mhz (2x4gb) to 16gb 3200mhz (2x8gb) into my Asus prime a320m-k MB, multiple websites have said they're compatible.

when powering on it shows the booting screen and then blue screens with the error code 0xc0000428.

I can only access the bios with the old ram in, or 1 stick of the new ram, trying to access the bios menu with both in just leads to a black screen, the old ram still works and boots up fine so it has to be the new hardware.

if anyone knows a solution it will be greatly appreciated,

multiple websites have said they're compatible.
the ASUS product support page's QVL list?
if not stated by the motherboard manufacturer, than it is not officially supported.
I can only access the bios with the ...1 stick of the new ram
either stick or only a certain one of the pair?

have you tried loading the BIOS optimized defaults before installing the new RAM?

Jun 20, 2021
I am unable to find the list of compatible parts on their site, my current processor is a AMD A10-9700 if that helps

and I have loaded it to optimized default but to no avail, it still sends me to the blue screen after placing the new ram in, preferably i'd like to use both the sticks as opposed to just one

Jun 20, 2021
the ASUS product support page's QVL list?
if not stated by the motherboard manufacturer, than it is not officially supported.
either stick or only a certain one of the pair?

have you tried loading the BIOS optimized defaults before installing the new RAM?

forgot to add, only 1 stick of the new ram is able to get me to the bios, 2 sticks and it black screens or freezes on the bios