Blue Screen After Sleep Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwippy

Honorable
Oct 28, 2012
Whenever I put my computer into sleep mode I press the power button once to get it out of sleep mode but when it comes up it has a blue screen with a bunch of errors on it. My computer is custom built. It is a AMD Dual Core (64-Bit) Fresh install of Windows. Please help me fix this problem! Thanks!

Glad I dont buy my computers from you.. I would expect a comp to be provided in fully working order.

If I buy a car.. I expect the radio to work.. I dont expect the supplier to remove it in case it breaks.

Anyway - to OP.. I presume you have checked latest drivers on all components?.. esp motherboard?.. and latest BIOS?
and have to tweaked anything? overclock or anything? You not given us anything/much to go on.

Cheers

Hi :)

We explain WHY its turned off...then its up to the customer...

All the best Brett :)

G

Would you be able to supply the stop error codes, could help track the issue down. In my experience sleep/hibernate issues are normally caused by drivers/software.

You: Hey Doc it hurts when I do this!
Doc: Well don't do that.

There are known problems with sleep mode. Newer components already save power when idle. You don't need the software to do that anymore and the software has never worked properly.

I agree with Brett. Don't use sleep mode.

PlaceNameHere

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
Same problem with my custom build.

Figured i didnt want it because of my downloads getting stopped so just simply have 2 modes now On and Off. Trust me its not that hard to simply click the start menu and hit shutdown when you dont want the computer on.

PlaceNameHere

Honorable
Jun 2, 2013
Microsoft says its a glitch in one of their recent updates so enjoy it for a while! They recommend restoring your computer to before the update was installed and then installing there next update release.

Status
Not open for further replies.