• Find an incredible deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Share those epic bargains with the community by posting them in this forum thread!

Question Blue screen all the time (help)

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, i recently upgrade my motherboard and cpu, then did a clean reinstall of win 10 on my new ssd.
then i installed league of legends and played a game on it, after a while i got a blue windows crash which said something in the lines of windows_system_exception.

i updated the device drivers and the next time i played the game i got the message drive_overload_stack_buffer

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2019
I just got another one saying driver_irql_not_less_or_equal (dxgmms2.sys)

could it be that the Motherboard system drivers are outdated?
I downloaded the motherboard drivers i got from the cd, and the only mobo drivers that are updated to the latest version is the ethernet driver

Nov 9, 2019
I updated all the motherboard drivers too and now the game just freezes, i could still move the mouse but i couldnt get out or anything it was just frozen

Nov 9, 2019
Fixed it. When my computer started it always asked for permission to run ssc3sv32.exe and i always allowed it. If i said no it would ask for the x64 version after. I deleted the audio drivers since i use headphones anyways, this fixed it

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS