[SOLVED] Blue Screen and Random restart

Oct 30, 2019
Hi, Recently I have bought an old setup for my brother, it has a Chinese g41 series motherboard, (brand: speed), core 2 duo processor and 4gb of ddr3 ram. Sometimes I get random restart and whenever my brother tries to play video games like call of duty 2 after 10-30 mins blue screen appears of computer restarts automatically. I can't figure out the problem.
The following are the few errors:
SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION dxgmms1sys failed
SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER
It would be a real help if anyone helps me solve this issue.
Specs:
Core 2 duo E8400
Speed G41 DDR3 Motherboard
4GB Single Channel DDR3 Ram
500GB HDD
No External GPU

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
dxgmms1sys = directx. Since you only have one source of graphics, it has to be the intel graphics drivers. Will be interesting process to find Intel graphics drivers for a Core 2 duo CPU from 2008. Intel themselves don't support that hardware on WIn 10.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Jun 12, 2015
dxgmms1sys = directx. Since you only have one source of graphics, it has to be the intel graphics drivers. Will be interesting process to find Intel graphics drivers for a Core 2 duo CPU from 2008. Intel themselves don't support that hardware on WIn 10.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts