Blue Screen Boot Not Working, Reset Fails

Oct 23, 2018
OK so I've been working on this for a few days now and I'm running out of Ideas. I started with a looping screen of attempting repairs. If I tried to open the bios menu it would shut itself down after a few seconds and then wouldn't power back on for a few minutes.

I managed to get it to stay open with a windows boot disk and attempted to do sfc scannow and bootrec commands in the trouble shoot CMD. the scan came out clean and most of the bootrec commands worked out except the bootrec /fixboot command came back access denied. I tried the common fix for this error but it didn't work so I decided to reset my laptop.

I downloaded windows onto volume 1 of disk zero my old windows is on volume 2. and this stopped my pc from going to the attempting repairs loop but then now i load into the blue screen that shows error code 0x000000e wich is a bios error from what I can tell. I did more command prompt commands (actually this was when I did the bootrec commands) and when it didnt work I tried to clean install.

First I got into windows from the boot disk and tried to reset from the settings but it just failed crashed my PC and then booted back to the blue screen. Then i tried to reset from the advanced startup and wipe all my files which also failed the same way. Finally I have tried to fresh install windows through the boot disk installing it into Volume 2 of my Disk 0 where my original windows was installed.It went through the whole installation process then restarted my PC and once again brought me back to the blue screen. For some reason when I try to clean wipe its just downloading a different copy of windows and not deleting the old one For example i told it to download to volume 2 but when I went to select it it was in volume 3 and volume 2 still had my old windows.

At this point I don't know what to do. I don't care what I have to do I just want to get this fixed. If you need info tell me and ill try to get it. Any help would be appreciated. (Also worth noting I don't believe it is the Bios battery because my time and date in the bios memory are all fine and not reset. I could be wrong but i believe this would rule that out.)

Computer Specs
GPU: GeForce GTX 960m
CPU: intel i7-4720 HQ 2.60 GHz 2.59 GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
64 bit