blue screen bootloop, memory leak?

16hliu

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
Hi all. Yesterday I posted a thread regarding constant blue screens. Today it has gotten worse. My computer 99% of the time boot loops before I can even get to the login screen. Yesterday I used blue screen viewer and it stated that the error is likely caused by a driver issue with my GPU. I can system restore to an earlier date, but any time I try to uninstall/modify drivers, it sends the computer back into a boot loop. I can also go into safe mode, but as soon as I try to modify system files, it blue screens into a boot loop again. Could someone help me fix this? I tried reinstalling windows with a USB media creation tool but it fails. My computer also fails to completely reset in troubleshooting options.

pc specs: 6700k, 16 gb ram, asus 1060 6 gb, msi m5 gaming mobo, samsung evo 250 gb ssd, 1 tb hdd

Attached is the link to the multiple bsod minidumps. http://www.mediafire.com/file/uxdvstmmvocmj68/Minidump.zip

update: I removed ssd and tried to install windows to my hdd and still get bluescreen. Is this a hardware issue then?

16hliu

Commendable
Feb 6, 2017
For some reason, everything I download becomes corrupt (java updates, manual driver installations) and programs such as chrome, discord, etc. also crash. I was lucky enough to upload the minidump before my computer crashed.

Joopeli

Commendable
Jun 24, 2017
I had something like this with my gaming m5 mobo and now i put all my parts to testbench and still cant get over the bootloop. First it staryed multiple game and software crashes and now i cant get pass the msi bios screen it just bootloops. Cant even boot from usb drive... i read somewhere that the new windows 10 creators update can cause some softwear and game crashes but if so it fucking braked my pc..