[SOLVED] Blue screen crash help please, system service exeption: server address ntoskrnl.exe+3f6f20

Aug 4, 2021
hey windows masters. I am having a similar problem and was wondering if you could please give me a hand.
Here are screenshots of the BSOD and driver view:
and here is the zip file of sysnative .
any help greatly appreciated, thanks:)

gardenman

Splendid
Hi PixelPrince, welcome to the forums. Thanks for starting a new thread.

I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://jsfiddle.net/kys021pw/show This link is for anyone wanting to help. You do not have to view it. It is safe to "run the fiddle" as the page asks.
File information:080421-5515-01.dmp (Aug 4 2021 - 06:59:44)
Bugcheck:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3B)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: RainbowSix.exe)
Uptime:1 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 40 Min(s), and 45 Sec(s)

File information:072921-5765-01.dmp (Jul 29 2021 - 18:01:30)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 03 Min(s), and 32 Sec(s)

File information:070621-8187-01.dmp (Jul 6 2021 - 14:28:36)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: RainbowSix.exe)
Uptime:6 Day(s), 8 Hour(s), 48 Min(s), and 29 Sec(s)

File information:061121-6453-01.dmp (Jun 11 2021 - 08:16:01)
Bugcheck:MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS (44)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mssmbios.sys
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: audiodg.exe)
Uptime:1 Day(s), 20 Hour(s), 14 Min(s), and 20 Sec(s)

File information:060621-5531-01.dmp (Jun 6 2021 - 13:17:50)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Hades.exe)
Uptime:4 Day(s), 2 Hour(s), 55 Min(s), and 23 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/motherboards-components/motherboards/prime/prime-b350m-a/
ASUS has changed their site around. I can't find the support page that lists the most recent BIOS. There may or may not be a BIOS update. You are using version: 5603. If you find an update, don't update just yet. Just let us know about it.

This information can be used by others to help you. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Aug 4, 2021
Hey gardenman, my pleasure, and sorry for breaking the rules I was unaware:)

Thanks for this that's amazing!
I checked the Asus support website and from my understanding the 5603 is the latest version.

FYI I completed the windows memory diagnostic two days ago, and it reported that I did not have any issues with memory, alas it seems this proves otherwise.

Colif

Win 11 Master
that is a strange file to cause errors
https://www.file.net/process/mssmbios.sys.html
it crashed audiodg.exe which windows uses to talk to sound drivers for the most part

the only audio drivers I see are
Dec 30 2020AtihdWT6.sysAMD High Definition Audio Function driver http://support.amd.com/
but I am not sure they aren't part of AMD GPU drivers.
Motherboard should have realtek audio, sysnative file shows you only using AMD, No mention of realtek in there.

i would download Win10 Auto Installation Program (SId:1152921505693680020) from https://www.realtek.com/en/componen...0-1000m-gigabit-ethernet-pci-express-software
Mar 23 2017rt640x64.sysRealtek NICDRV 8169 PCIe GBE Family Controller driver https://www.realtek.com/en/

unless you use WIFI, and they aren't much newer
Jul 29 2019rtwlanu.sysRealtek WLAN USB NDIS Driver https://www.realtek.com/en/

what WIFI card are you uising?

Aug 4, 2021
Thanks for the help Colif:)

That is weird it hasn't come up, as realtek shows up in my device manager and on my volume bar, here is a screenshot.

Sweet just installing that realtek family controller as we speak as 2021 seems like a lovely upgrade!

I am using a USB wifi adapter but I almost exclusively use ethernet.

Colif

Win 11 Master
okay, its likely you have Microsoft drivers for the audio, I see Microsoft HD Audio device now. I assume they newer than the drivers on the Asus website.

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS -
This is a tough bug to find because the simplest case -- a driver that attempted to complete its own packet twice -- is usually not the source of the problem. More likely, two separate drivers each believe that they own the packet, and each has attempted to complete it. The first request succeeds, and the second fails, resulting in this bug check.

Tracking down which drivers in the system caused the error is difficult, because the trail of the first driver has been covered by the second.

hmmm
look in system info, Software Environment/Windows Error reporting
your radoen software is crashing almost all the time, or has been since 4th of May
mind you, it seems to have stopped in August which is random
Did you change GPU drivers in the last few days?

try running this, remove GPU drivers and reinstall - https://forums.tomshardware.com/faq...n-install-of-your-video-card-drivers.2402269/

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Aug 4, 2021
Ah well well that is interesting, this critter is good at hiding!

So two separate drivers don't appear as having two separate requests simply because they are both under the same name?

ohh I had noticed radeon playing up on me over the last few months, didn't realise it was this bad though wow.

No I have not, although on Saturday the 31st of July I did change the settings for my RAM in the bios such as timings, voltage and frequency. I did this with a thaiphoon report and the DRAM calculator app. Fyi the RAM itself not OC, however is technically running a higher frequency than what the CPU(Ryzen 5 1500X) supports, although not many online seem to have had issues with my 2 sticks of 8gb ram in that setup (3200Mhz). After writing this I realise I should have mentioned this earlier, so sorry!!!

Will do now thanks again and then i'll run memtest86. I'll have to go hunting for a usb though... ;D

Colif

Win 11 Master
ram timings don't appear to be problem then since you had the BSOD before the changes. Might have fixed the radeon driver crash.

try running memtest since changing ram did have an effect (possibly) on one driver.

that IRP request BSOD is unusual, its why I suggested memtest.

Aug 4, 2021
Ahhh so i was oops. That would be a great outcome atleast.

Will do, 4 passes might take a while so I'll update when done. Fingers crossed I don't have to replace my gorgeous RGB ram!!!!

Aug 4, 2021
Great news, memtest finished at 4 passes with 0 errors.

I used DDU with no problems and reinstalled my drivers.

Only thing that is bothering me is that even after installing chipset drivers the AMDSMbus in device manager is showing that no driver is installed. Also I checked the driver verison and date but they don't match up with those on AMD's website. Not sure if this is a problem or not, it's just that people online say that AMDSMbus represents chipset drivers so I thought I should mention this.

Colif

Win 11 Master
driver packages only update what needs to be updated, if the device works fine now (isn't showing a warning) I wouldn't worry

looking on my PC, we have the same driver versions and I know I have the latest driver package for the X570

Aug 4, 2021
ah okay that's swell thanks. Well the MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS - happened all the way back in June, is it possible that I reinstalled my gpu drivers after the crash and fixed it? My go to for fixing games related crashes is always to reinstall the drivers (with DDU ofc) so it's very possible that's what I did after that crash.

I should have noticed this earlier but in the crashes relating to memory corruption I find it odd that it has happened with rainbow siege because this is one of my least played games over the last few months. I will only have around 6 hours play time over the last 12 weeks but many more on other games. Because the error disproportionally appears with siege could it possibily be a driver issue with that specific game, and therefore nothing I can do?

I wonder if the architecture in my precious R9 290x is now so poorly optimised with newer drivers and games it is finally giving me problems or is that just awful speculation from me? :D

sorry about the quesitons just curious and eager to learn!

Colif

Win 11 Master
i find waiting and hoping it doesn't happen again is best approach.

there are ways to force windows to show cause but they can also break windows, so its safer to wait.
updating some of the drivers might have fixed it.

just leave thread open until you sure its not going to happen again.

Colif

Win 11 Master
look in system information (app)
lookj at left column
under software environment, choose windows error reporting

if the error is going to show anywhere, it might be in there. Should be under the type: Windows error reporting (it makes sense when you see it - although results might not).
if you show me a screenshot I might understand what error means. It might be pre radar or a BEX error.

Colif

Win 11 Master
04/08/2021 17:39 BFV crashed, just shows as an APPCRASH, no indication why
stupid thing sorts dates by 1st number in field, so today is just above 05/05/21 even though its 3 months later.
i should have said to watch for that, it makes working out what happened when more fun

Aug 4, 2021
thank god i was going crazy trying to find 05/08 in that photo hahhah

sorting by number in the first field surely is done to troll, there's no way that can be used for anything useful in this example. some poor windows engineer probably lost a bet or s/t :LOL:

Aug 4, 2021
my peace was short lived..i just crashed! with the same crash code as the most recent one. updated blue screen view.

These two crashes have happened since playing games after my ram OC on the 31st July. Is it likely that the ram OC is unstable? I will under clock my RAM again, play a few games and see.