Blue Screen Crash of Death

I experience a Blue Screen Crash of Death When stopping a USB Ir device or
taking it out of the USB port. What could be the problem?

Did you use the safely remove hardware or did you just unplug it? Try
updating the drivers for the motherboard and see if that helps. Also,
try updating the drivers for the other devices that you are connecting :)

----
Nathan McNulty