Blue screen crash

surajdhanuki

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
I m freaking out now.... my whole system is brand new, bought just before 2 months....

i got this blue screen crash while playing games suddenly saying "my pc have reported and some error and after checking it will restart" and something like memory management was written below the above imformation... and now it started crashing frequently... i searched the net about memory management problems and tried memtest and i got errors in the first pass itself, not just 1 or 2 i got many errors. Then went to corsair website for this problem and i got solution of the settings for my ram i.e., 1600, 10-10-10-27, 2t .... i went to my bios and checked the ncame to know tht i have command module as 1 then changed to 2 and ran memtest and it just went 1 pass without any errors and my system was ok ... it was free of crash and now suddenly while playing black ops 2 i got the same crash and when i checked the bios everything was perfect.... and again ran memtest and the errors started to flow in huge amt.... now pls somehow help ...

System specs :

MOBO: asus p8h77-v
RAM : corsair vengeance 8gb single channel
CPU : i7 3770
HD : 2tb
GPU : gtx 660
PSU : corsair cx500

so pls help me ... or i will seriously start crying... because this rig is much costly.. and if anything gets problem my dad will kill me...

after i bought the ram i ran memtest before and havent got any errors before 1 month.... and i later played games like bf3 and many others without any problem... this issue started today suddenly for the first time in my new pc while playing arkham city... i went to end of the game with this rig without any problem and now i got this issue... pls heellpppppp ....... i will pray u like god

surajdhanuki

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
i have some details from "whocrashed" software.. pls check it if it helps

"System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

computer name: SURAJ
windows version: Windows 8 , 6.2, build: 9200
windows dir: C:\Windows
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 8468746240 total
VM: 2147352576, free: 1924440064

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

On Sun 30-12-2012 15:15:07 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-19328-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7B040)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41284, 0xF9FC4AA001, 0x33A7, 0xFFFFF70001080000)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 30-12-2012 15:15:07 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41284, 0xF9FC4AA001, 0x33A7, 0xFFFFF70001080000)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sun 30-12-2012 15:10:23 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-19437-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41793, 0xFFFFF6800000D798, 0x9, 0x8)

On Sun 30-12-2012 09:10:59 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-16203-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFBA80074FC3E8, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF800232A39FC)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Sun 30-12-2012 04:15:14 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-17562-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFF68000047268, 0x4000000000000000, 0x0)

On Sun 30-12-2012 04:05:46 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-16578-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x5002, 0xFFFFF78100000000, 0x10C35, 0x40010C36FFFFFFFE)

On Sun 30-12-2012 03:50:45 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-18828-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41793, 0xFFFFF6804F8F2FF8, 0x200, 0x1FF)

On Sun 30-12-2012 03:48:21 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\123012-16953-01.dmp
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41793, 0xFFFFF6800019B268, 0x4E, 0x4D)

Conclusion

8 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. No offending third party drivers have been found. Consider configuring your system to produce a full memory dump for better analysis.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is actually responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.
"

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8H77V/#download

make sure your mb bios is at rev 1103. it have all the bug fixes for the mb. one of the bios updates is for new ram and cpu code.
download the last bios run the bios renamer and then go into the bios and under advance mode is the mb bios updater.
once the bios is updated and you reboot and boot back into the bios. go under dram timing and change the setting to xmp profile. save and exit. do into windows and run cpu-z make sure the ram running at the rated speed and timing. (spd tab) show the ram rated speed. then try and rerun memtest. if it dies again..stop it..turn off the pc and unplug it from the wall and let the mb drain. then make sure the ram stick is in slot a0 that the first main ram slot. if it is take the ram stick out and reseat it make sure the ram clips are locked in.

surajdhanuki

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012

i am already updated to rev 1103.... and i have already tried doing the ram taking out and putting it back part... and ya it is in a0 slot

surajdhanuki

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
as u said i have reupdated the bios rev 1103 and seleted xmp profile but stil its crashing .. i mean it already crashed again 1 time after reupdating .....

is there any possible tht windows is causing this ??? can i reinstall win 8 and check ???

surajdhanuki

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
I didnt understand ... can u pls explain... u mean i have run memtest for the whole ni8 to see it has erros ???.... but i m getting error in the first cycle itself i.e., after 5 or 10 seconds in the first test 1000 something errors and in 2nd test more 1000.....

surajdhanuki

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
thank god u replied..... as i didnt get any solution i already started an RMA on the ram in corsair website.... but they are telling me to send the ram to taiwan and i m living in INDIA and i have a corsair service centre in my area... but dont know wat to follow.. should i send it o taiwan or should i take it to nearest service centre of corsair