Blue screen - critical process died

Hid3nz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
Hello!
So, not long ago, my PC started throwing blue screen, with reasoning "critical process died". It was very rare, so I thought, it's gonna be fine , etc. But now, it is showing up every single time, when I boot up my pc. I have tried /scannow command, no results. I installed WhoCrashed, no results. I even did reset my pc, didn't help. Restored BIOS settings to default and checked driver and Windows updates, didn't help too. Any tips/advice?
Update : I've noticed that computer freezes very often without a good reason. It has decent specs and shouldn't be freezing on casual browsing. Does that mean something from hardware is not working correctly?

Thanks in advance!

kikkn

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016
for me it ended up with a new disk and fresh install, when i tried to format the partition it got an error, when i deleted the partition it got stuck at copy windows files. tried the same thing as you. atleast i got out the files via xubuntu on a usb and had to mount the disks manualy
Example: "have to find what /dev/"name of disk" and umont when your done.
sudo mkdir /media/usb
sudo mount /dev/sdb1 /media/usb
sudo umount /media/usb

Hid3nz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

Scanned programs, no malvare found and well, I have installed only Chrome and Steam on my computer. Doubt that programs cause this.

Pengdoo

Honorable
Jul 19, 2016

Can you download a program to view the BSOD's such as BlueScreenView or something and send the BSOD to us?

Hid3nz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

This is the weird part. I had installed who crashed. It showed that no crashes have happened, which is false, obviously. BlueScreenView shows 0 crashes. I tried to find dump file folder in Windows folder, couldn' t find. (With hidden files set to be visible). Maybe I am missing something, doing smth wrong.

Pengdoo

Honorable
Jul 19, 2016

Can you "trigger" the crash?
Is "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED" the only BSOD error code you get on all the BSOD's you experienced on this PC?
Can we have the specs of your computer?

Hid3nz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

Im trying to trigger it last hour, even on heavy load it doesn' t crash now.
That's the one and only stop code I have got.
Specs : Processor AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor

Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950

RAM 8.0 GB

Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 (build 14393), 64-bit

Pengdoo

Honorable
Jul 19, 2016

Are you willing to reinstall Windows? Because I strictly have no idea what's going on...
Windows 7 BSOD's had technical informations which would help us solve the problem...
Try to make notes (preferrably 10) of when it crashes.

Hid3nz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

Im going to do a clean installation of Windows now, will update with results.
About the crashing, well, I got it to crash yesterday, once. And it happened while just browsing, with low cpu and ram usage. And it still didn' t create any dump files, I have no idea what' s up with that.
Update : It didn't help in any way.

Pengdoo

Honorable
Jul 19, 2016

I'm officially out of ideas. Maybe an expert could help, not me.
Sorry.
Edit, try to check for hardware compatibility issues. Can you give us your mobo specs? Or you could try installing Ubuntu and see if you experience a kernel panic there... idk.

Hid3nz

Commendable
Aug 8, 2016

So, I got something new. Last time in BSOD it said : Memory management error. I had one other stop code too but unfortunately I forgot it, going to edit that in, If I will be able to find it in the list of stopcodes/remember.