blue screen error after updating from windows 7 to 10 [every time i boot].

Oct 17, 2018
i have updated from windows 7 to 10 and it gives multiple BSOD every time i boot [its different every time]. i have tried every thing possible updated windows, reinstalled windows and updated graphics driver. please provide me a sollution. is this the problem with BIOS settings, if yes how can i fix it?

general fix:
go to your motherboard vendors website and update the bios and update to the current windows 10 drivers for your motherboard.
(windows 10 has sleep funcitons turned on by default, while window 7 have them turned off by default, this exposed a lot of bugs when a system is updated)

if you continue to get bugchecks, you would have to provide the memory dumps that are stored at c:\windows\minidump directory. IE put them on a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link.

most likely cause is this old overclocking driver providing incorrect voltages to your cpu.
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Super Charger\NTIOLib_X64.sys Thu Oct 25 03:27:58 2012
your cpu was released in late 2015 and uses a much lower voltage than the cpus form 2012.

you can uninstall the overclock driver or use this tool: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autoruns
find the menu item for hide microsoft entries, then find the overclock driver and uncheck or delete the entry and reboot. it will not get loaded on the reboot.

you have numerous other issues with the build, you usb subsystem is broken, most likely since have updated the bios but have not updated the motherboard drivers for the cpu chipset and the any usb 3.0 chipset driver.

your have a old norton software for 2015 installed
your network driver is old and should be updated from here:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

your entire windows 10 build is old, I would most likely make a new install image with a new version and do a clean install. google windows 10 iso to find the microsoft download point for the current version. it will save a lot of effort and hassle from attempting to do updates. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

bugcheck #8
machine info:
BIOS Version 2.H0
BIOS Release Date 06/16/2018
Manufacturer MSI
Product Name MS-7996
Product H110M PRO-VH (MS-7996)
Version 1.0
cpu release date: Q3'15
Processor Version Intel(R) Core(TM)c CPU @ 3.70GHz
Processor Voltage 8ah - 1.0V
External Clock 100MHz
Max Speed 8300MHz
Current Speed 3700MHz

Oct 17, 2018
thanks again

I am not good at computers and only know the basics so
"you have numerous other issues with the build, you usb subsystem is broken, most likely since have updated the bios but have not updated the motherboard drivers for the cpu chipset and the any usb 3.0 chipset driver."
Is it a physical or a software damage {talking about the broken usb subsystem} could it be repaired .If yes how ?
i have disabled all overclocking from the BIOS and windows.

Is there a one step solution like reassembeling my pc again ? because i am fed up performing these small bits of sollutions since past 8 months .
Should i take my motherboard to the manufacturer?
So the problem is caused by the motherboard.

these were all software problems.
the old overclock driver was the big problem.
the rest are going to be minor. for example running a generic driver for usb means you might hit unexpected errors over time but most usb functions will still work.
nothing is wrong with the hardware, you just have to have the bios version match the drivers version from the motherboard vendors website. Windows provides generic driver which most of the time will work but the motherboard vendor drivers are the ones you should install.

again most of your problems will go away when you remove the old overclock driver.

Oct 17, 2018
i think i am not able to explain
i installed fresh windows and after the install when i booted it the first time it gave the BSOD . {the harddisk was empty exept for windows ,no drivers}
and as you said i have removed the old overclock driver. and the error codes have changed like "memory managemant "
i have also updated all my drivers. from motherboard vendors website.
dump 9} https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a3s8TH9zv6KtegkdRQs7cQ3StK_aLqY8/view?usp=sharing