richie299

Commendable
Jul 26, 2016
Blue screen on start up then turns off. Error message:
Recovery
Your PC/Device needs to be repaired
A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed
Error code: 0xc0000225
You'll need to use recovery tools. if you don't have any installation media (Like a disc or USB device), connect your PC administrator or PC/device manufacturer

Could some please help me, i get above message when I start my week old laptop. Sometimes I just get a blank screen but on the 7th or 8th start up I got this message. When it comes to computers I am quite useless, I have read other posts but can't get my head around the technical language, if someone could explain to me in very simple steps, what I need to do to get my laptop working, I would very much appreciate it., thank you.

Solution
Boot your machine into bios. Check to see it the time and date.are still correct. If not your battery backup of your bios may have failed. Battery tends to work for 5 years. If this is the case then you would have to make the settings again. Most likely for Sata or ide mode. Also unplug any extra usb flash drives the system might be trying to boot from the wrong drive
Boot your machine into bios. Check to see it the time and date.are still correct. If not your battery backup of your bios may have failed. Battery tends to work for 5 years. If this is the case then you would have to make the settings again. Most likely for Sata or ide mode. Also unplug any extra usb flash drives the system might be trying to boot from the wrong drive

Solution