Apr 16, 2020
I wanted to help my dad upgrade his old office computer, so here's the list of parts.

Asrock B450M/ac AM4 B450 Motherboard (New)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07SY8CMTX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
G skill 16Gb (2x8) Aegis DDR4 3000MHZ (Running at 2933 due to chip and MB compatability) (New)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IW7Z66U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
AMD Ryzen 3 3200G (Stock Cooler) (New)
300w PSu (Came w/ old system)
2TB HDD (Came w/ old system)
Disk drive (Came w/ old system)

Story goes as this I got the system running, but there was an issue where I couldn't get the audio to play through the TV my dad uses as a display for the system. I got an error that said "“AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In." So I worked for hours trying to fix this. I installed the latest audio drivers. Didn't work. I then tried to uninstall the audio drivers and let windows reinstall them on a restart. Didn't work. I then ran command promp commands to try to fix it. Didn't work. I then reopened the case to check the HD audio cable and everything was working. Then I thought what if the on board grahpics of my CPU are out of date and that's the reason, but now when I get past the pin to log into the computer there is a blue screen.
Questions go as this
1.) How do I fix the blue screen that pops up this error code "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR"
2.) How do I get the “AMD High Definition Audio Device Not Plugged In." to work. I'm starting to think this is a failure on the MB

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and help.

Apr 16, 2020
Update, when I come into windows I'll get through the pin and it I'll have a couple of seconds before the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" will come in and kick me out of windows. I only had this happen after the driver update to my chip. Additionally, within the few second time frame I have before the error kicks me out, I was able to see that the "AMD High Def Audio" thing was present (which it was not before). Finally, I think that the driver update enabled the audio to work, but now I don't know how to fix this blue screen error.

TRENDING THREADS