Question blue screen flashes and pc reboots error STOP 0x07B

May 4, 2020
I have both an SSD and a hyprid HDD, i boot from the ssd but randomly my computer restarted itself and flashed a bsod and would reboot and prompt the option to enter repair or start normally. repair results in a failure to resolve the issue and boot normally just does the same flashing bsod. Anohter thing is when i try the repair option my mouse and keyboard stop working entirely so i cannot view the problem details after the repair fails. I managed to record the bsod on my phone and saw it was a STOP 0x7B which can be data corruption, hardware failure, drivers, or viruses. If i try to boot without the SSD it detects the HDD but i still get the bsod flash. if i try to boot without the HDD it doesnt detect the SSD at all. Ive tried to connect the SSD to another computer and it is still not detected. Any recommendations on how to solve this?

Additional info:
full bsod error: STOP: 0X0000007B (0XFFFFF880009A97E8, 0XFFFFFFFC0000034, 0X00000000000000000, 0X0000000000000000
windows 10
i5 4670k cpu
samsung 840 evo ssd
asus z97a motherboard
16 gb kingston ram

Last edited:
May 4, 2020
From the sounds of it, its time for a new SSD and reinstallation of windows since the SSD is not being detected anymore, even in another PC
i managed to get my keyboard and mouse working to get to the command prompt and run a chkdsk. it says it is corrupted, and when i run /F on it it says it cannot preform the fix because it is write protected. google says this could be because of a damaged drive so im just going to go with that and buy a new drive tomorrow. Thanks for the response.