[SOLVED] Blue screen help? WhoCrashed Analysis

Nov 12, 2018
Every time I go to play Rainbow Six Siege, I search for a game and then I get a Blue Screen saying "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, I've searched so much and still can't find out why this happens. I've gotten into 1 game on Rainbow Six Siege since this has been happening, but I can play every other game perfectly fine.

I've reinstalled the game, my GPU drivers are up to date, ran chkdsk /f /r, sfc /scannow, cleaned up my hard drive, removed overclocks, removed MSI afterburner, turned off fast startup, turned off sleep mode, ran security checks, ran ccleaner registry cleaner, turned off page file, turned page file to recommended size, I don't know what to do.

WhoCrashed analysis

Computer name: COMPUTER
Windows version: Windows 8 , 6.2, build: 9200
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: Alienware X51, Alienware, 0KM92T
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 17069961216 bytes total

On Wed 1/2/2019 2:03:34 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\010219-13140-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: bedaisy.sys (BEDaisy+0xE7B6)
Bugcheck code: 0xF7 (0xFFFFF8801B813A90, 0x260636AAE27C, 0xFFFFD9F9C9551D83, 0x0)
Error: DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
Bug check description: This indicates that a driver has overrun a stack-based buffer.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: bedaisy.sys .
Google query: bedaisy.sys DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER

Solution
see if you can update your motherboard audio driver and your network driver. try to get a current version from your motherboard vendor (if they have one)

otherwise, you should copy a minidump to a cloud server, share the file for public access and post a link.
I can use the debugger to see what network driver and audio driver you have and point you to a current version.

D

Deleted member 217926

MERGED QUESTION
Question from adgs : "Blue Screen Help? WhoCrashed Analysis"

D

Deleted member 217926

MERGED QUESTION
Question from adgs : "Blue screen help? WhoCrashed Analysis"

see if you can update your motherboard audio driver and your network driver. try to get a current version from your motherboard vendor (if they have one)

otherwise, you should copy a minidump to a cloud server, share the file for public access and post a link.
I can use the debugger to see what network driver and audio driver you have and point you to a current version.

Solution