Blue Screen of death, BCCode 124, Dump file inside

zapper375

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014
Computer keeps blue screening on me at random times.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8006C1B8F8
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Here are some dmp files from the last 3 blue screens
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p1xc1xfsyn5bcai/AAAOoPodIVeODpEc1RFvKJQla?dl=0

Solution
Also, I could not read the processor info or the BIOS info for this machine. Most likely because of the panic bugcheck called by the CPU did not allow the time to save the info to the memory dump file.
You should provide the info (amd cpu, is all I see)
--------
second bugcheck was called by the CPU because of a internal bus error in the CPU.
system was up 11 seconds. most likely your system rebooted because the CPU was reset.
I would be checking power, heat, and remove any overclocking to the GPU and CPU.
and make sure the GPU has proper power, if it does not or takes too much the CPU will reset on you.
--------
system bugchecked because the CPU reported a error in its cache memory.
your system was up 13 seconds, if you think it was...

zapper375

Reputable
Oct 14, 2014

I am running windows 7 ultimate, complete fresh install so no viruses or updates. This was happening even before i wiped the drive and did a fresh install.

Also, I could not read the processor info or the BIOS info for this machine. Most likely because of the panic bugcheck called by the CPU did not allow the time to save the info to the memory dump file.
You should provide the info (amd cpu, is all I see)
--------
second bugcheck was called by the CPU because of a internal bus error in the CPU.
system was up 11 seconds. most likely your system rebooted because the CPU was reset.
I would be checking power, heat, and remove any overclocking to the GPU and CPU.
and make sure the GPU has proper power, if it does not or takes too much the CPU will reset on you.
--------
system bugchecked because the CPU reported a error in its cache memory.
your system was up 13 seconds, if you think it was up longer or you were running a game then your system rebooted on you because of a power problem (or overheating, or overclocking)

Also, you have windows 7 rtm build 7600
you can not run this build with any current versions of graphics drivers or you will hit bugs that were fixed in windows 7 sp 1.
IE a windows update is required (most likely unrelated to this bugcheck though)

Solution