[SOLVED] Blue Screen Of Death (BSoD) after laptop crash

deedloop

Prominent
Nov 11, 2017
So one day I was just messing with Steam then when I wanted to add my friends my Laptop freezes I can still move cursor but Can't do anything I tried doing Ctrl Alt Del but after waiting a minute or so my Computer Crashes and the BSoD showes up(Can't read it fast enough)
It restarted my Pc then it was stuck at Starting Windows
After leaving it overnight it finished and Restarted the pc
But after getting pass the starting windows a Blue screen instantly shows up and reset my pc
Safe mode and Startup repair doesn't work anymore After the Loading Windows file(or something like that)
A black screen Showed up for a while then A blue desktop wallpaper of some kind(not BSoD) showed up and a moveable cursor

Solution
You can still access the Startup Options right? If you can hit "Disable Restart After BSoD", this will make the pc stay on it so you can read that. For repairs you can download a windows 7 cd and use it as a reparation disk.

howtobeironic

Honorable
Jun 16, 2018
You can still access the Startup Options right? If you can hit "Disable Restart After BSoD", this will make the pc stay on it so you can read that. For repairs you can download a windows 7 cd and use it as a reparation disk.

Solution