Blue Screen of Death is driving me insane

ZetraTDK

Reputable
Jun 2, 2016
Hello there. About a couple months ago I replaced my graphics card (AMD R7 200 Series) with the Nvidia GTX 1060 Founders Edition. When I first launched my PC the BIOS booted up and I got an error (DISK BOOT FAILURE) I was terrified, so I restarted my PC and it didn't give an error, so I thought I was fine. But this error is the not the main one I'm asking help for and it may have something to do with the main problem of my PC.

For the past couple weeks if I have been on my computer for about 1 to 2 hours (I've tested it today and it took about 6 hours to crash), my PC will start to slow down and freeze, then it flashes the Blue Screen of Death Error, although it's not ordinary. It's in very low resolution, it flashes for about 0.5 seconds, which barely gives me enough time to see the error (Unexpected Store Error or something like that), and the audio sometimes buzzes for a second. I'm starting to believe that it wants to "restart" my computer in a weird way because it launches the BIOS, but at the bottom of the BIOS it goes to Disk Boot Failure, which causes the "restart" to stop.

I'm almost 100% certain there are no viruses or malware on my computer.
There's a small chance it might be the new Windows 10 update - Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194496). (It's been trying to update for the past week but keeps failing).
I checked my Task Manager and it says my disk flows from 90% to 100%
Signs of the BSOD to occur is when my PC will slow down and when the window I'm in will "not respond"

Thank you all to read this long spawn of satan. I would appreciate it if I could some help or just a lead to what will fix this issue. Below is a list of my specs. :)

ARC 647 Gaming PC Case
Two Asus VS207T-P Monitors (DVI and VGA)
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3
CPU - AMD FX 6300 @ 3.7ghz
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1060 Founders Edition
Ram - Standard 8gb ram
Hard Drive - Standard 1 TB
PSU - EVGA 600 B1, 80+ BRONZE 600W
Windows 10

ZetraTDK

Reputable
Jun 2, 2016

I tried monitoring the temps and nothing seemed to change. Thanks anyway, I'll try some stuff.