Blue screen of death on dual boot

igor254

Honorable
Jan 26, 2013
So i have dual boot on my notebok DELL INSPIRON N5110 and i get a blue screen of death on win8, so my os wont load and i tryed to boot from usb but when i put my usb win8 instalation menu opens and then sudently restarts and it goes over and over what to do ............... ?

my notebook http://prntscr.com/n01ae

hard to say what the issue is. Need the bluescreen codes.
A restart while running your USB win8 install to repair is not good. It would generally indicate a hardware issue/failure maybe in Power, or over heating caused by a fan. Sometimes a missing driver for some hardware. (maybe turn off special hardware features in BIOS) Hard to say.

I don't know about your machine but if you have a removable battery I would pull it and run on AC power then try to boot to your USB thumb drive. (try a different USB port might help, many systems have 2 USB controllers)

igor254

Honorable
Jan 26, 2013
Well it says that problem is in cache manager error this might help, and i tried without batery and on other usb port but it doesent help (btw. i have 3 usb ports )

igor254

Honorable
Jan 26, 2013

Yes other OS is win7 ultimate but when i turn on my laptop it send me directy to win8 and i cant choose like i was able before to go either win7 or win8....... and i didnt try to boot win7