[SOLVED] Blue screen of death, PC no longer properly turns on.

Feb 8, 2020
Hey everyone, any help I can get with this would be really appreciated.

System Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/EthanJg2/saved/#view=RVsp8d

Tonight I was on my PC as normal just on Chrome and then a blue screen of death randomly appeared, I don't remember any specific error I didn't really look as this is the first time I've come across a BSOD and was just confused. The error report got to 100% and then just sat there for about 5 minutes, I turned my PC off manually as it seemed to have frozen.

When I turned my PC back on again something was clearly up because 1 of my fans was not spinning, my keyboard and mouse weren't lighting up/turning on, nor was my monitor it just said no signal detected. I turned off my PC again this time from the main plug and switched off the PSU switch, then turned everything back on again, and then my PC booted up as normal so I hoped the issue had just gone away (lol). However, some time went by and I went to the kitchen so my PC went to sleep automatically and when I tried to turn it on again the same thing happened, no signal from the monitor, fan not spinning, etc...

I'm really confused how this has happened, I built my PC in July 2017 and literally haven't had a single issue until now and there weren't exactly any warning signs. I have suspicions that it could be my PSU that is the problem as I just took it out of one of my brother's old PC's which he basically discarded. Although the debug LED for CPU is lighting up on my motherboard whenever I turn on my PC so I'm really not sure...

I don't know if anyone else has had this problem before but any sort of help or guidance would be massively appreciated!

Solution
clear CMOS if you can locate the jumper. might just be a corrupted bios setting. If you get to bios - load optimized defaults and exit/save
Thanks for the response. Turns out it was the PSU in the end. I bought a power supply tester off Amazon and it showed me that my PSU had a PG value of 0ms which indicates power failure, I bought a brand new PSU and everything is back to normal :)
Feb 8, 2020
Memory for i5-750 is DDR4-2400MHz.

Memory manufacturers don't guarantee that the use of multiple kits of memory will work together. I suggest removing one kit. The 2133MHz speed will only cause a small percentage loss of performance.
Thanks for the response. I removed 3 of my ram sticks but still no success. I also removed my GPU and SSD but nothing changed with that either. I think its either the CPU, motherboard, or PSU that's causing the issue (I'm no expert btw so could be completely wrong) but do you think there's any possibility it could be any of those 3 things?

Feb 8, 2020
clear CMOS if you can locate the jumper. might just be a corrupted bios setting. If you get to bios - load optimized defaults and exit/save
Thanks for the response. Turns out it was the PSU in the end. I bought a power supply tester off Amazon and it showed me that my PSU had a PG value of 0ms which indicates power failure, I bought a brand new PSU and everything is back to normal :)

Solution