Blue Screen of Death

May 8, 2018
Hi,

I have windows 10. I have been using my computer, didn't update windows or any of my drivers, and all of the sudden the next time I turned on my computer the Blue Screen of Death comes up. I have tried to restore my computer (both erase completely and keep essential files) and it always gives me an error message saying that this process cannot be completed. I have also tried cleaning my GPU/RAM and putting them back on my mobo, but that also doesn't seem to help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Solution
there are 290+ BSOD codes, so have you had any more? One BSOD isn't worth resetting windows to fix unless it keeps happening, and even then we might be able to fix it without a reset.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

to try to fix reset not working, can you do this:
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its...

Colif

Win 11 Master
there are 290+ BSOD codes, so have you had any more? One BSOD isn't worth resetting windows to fix unless it keeps happening, and even then we might be able to fix it without a reset.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

to try to fix reset not working, can you do this:
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files (the files SFC uses to check system files), re run SFC if it failed to fix all files the first time and restart PC

Solution