Apr 12, 2019
I bought a custom built desktop tower from Great Southern Computers on March 01, 2019 for $1,100.00
The computer specifications are as follows:
AMD eight core processor with ASRock B450 motherboard 3.0 GHZ boost up to 3.7 GHZ
16 GB RAM (only 7.93 usable)
1 TB solid state hard drive
NVidia GTX 1060 graphics card
Windows 10 64 bit home edition operating system

Since I bought it, I've been experiencing the following blue screen of death error messages:
:(
Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,
and then we'll restart for you.

contact support and ask about this error: memory_management
contact support and ask about this error: Stop Code IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal
contact support and ask about this error: system_thread_exception_not_handled
contact support and ask about this error: nvlddmkm.sys

the blue screen of death happened during the following circumstances:
playing MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 EDITION
playing MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION
installing the sims 4 games one at a time on origin client
chatting online in main chat room during live broadcast at YOUNOW website

I made contact in person and over the phone with the person I bought the computer from at store.
He is telling me it's not from corrupted drivers or graphics card and it's the games itself.
I tried running command prompt under administrator and typed in sfc /scannow; no issues were found
what do you think could be the issue?

Colif

Win 11 Master
nvlddmkm.sys = Nvidia graphics drivers

IRQ errors are normally driver errors.

is it an Asrock B450 Pro? go to website of motherboard, click on Support, then Download, and then download APP Shop ver:1.0.41 from the list and run it, it will confirm you have latest drivers on board.

They can also be ram... and that ram total is just wrong...

16 GB RAM (only 7.93 usable)

with 16gb, you should have 15.8gb usable. Did you tell the guy who made it that its only using 1 ram stick?

can you remove sticks without breaking a warranty? If you can, I would Try running memtesst86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

once we have the dump files we can see what drivers are running.

Apr 12, 2019
nvlddmkm.sys = Nvidia graphics drivers

IRQ errors are normally driver errors.

is it an Asrock B450 Pro? go to website of motherboard, click on Support, then Download, and then download APP Shop ver:1.0.41 from the list and run it, it will confirm you have latest drivers on board.

They can also be ram... and that ram total is just wrong...

with 16gb, you should have 15.8gb usable. Did you tell the guy who made it that its only using 1 ram stick?

can you remove sticks without breaking a warranty? If you can, I would Try running memtesst86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

once we have the dump files we can see what drivers are running.
Today on Tuesday, April 16, 2019, two technicians checked out my computer, they read in this pc that only 7.93 was being used out of 16 gb installed, they provided two ram stick replacements and inserted it into the computer, no issues are present currently and it does say only 4.8 gb out of 15.9 being used 29 percent memory. They both ruled out that the ram module was bad.