Question Blue Screen of Death

Alex mench

Honorable
Dec 17, 2015
Hello,

I am fairly sure you can see my previous forums posts. If you do so, you will see that I talk about wiping my HDD. The reason is that I was adding an SSD. I cloned everything from my hard drive to my ssd and it went smoothly. I then proceeded to turn my computer off, disconnect the sata and power cable to the HDD to make sure that everything was working properly from solely my SSD and it was! I then decided to wipe my HDD. Everything again, went smoothly! I wiped everything from my Hdd making sure that it was my HDD i was wiping from and not my SSD by using the disk management application and deleting the partitions with command prompt. After I wiped my hard drive my computer was still working. I noticed that I could not shut my computer off without updating so I thought “what horrible timing.” I then went to a party, and when I came back, I was greeted with the blue screen of death. it says “Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to repaired, a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.” The error code is 0xc0000225. I am sure that I wiped only my HDD, I followed a guide to cloning my information from my HDD to my SSD and it went smoothly and the guide was reputable. I’ve searched up a few guides on how to fix this blue screen but they’re not all that helpful. I hope with the background I have given in my specific scenario thay you guys can help me out. Aperrently this error can be caused due to this PC turning off during a windows update, and I wonder if me wiping my hard drive and updating my computer somehow messed things up. Any and all answers are very, very welcome as something always seems to go wrong when upgrading my computer and brings me great stress.

Hello,

I am fairly sure you can see my previous forums posts. If you do so, you will see that I talk about wiping my HDD. The reason is that I was adding an SSD. I cloned everything from my hard drive to my ssd and it went smoothly. I then proceeded to turn my computer off, disconnect the sata and power cable to the HDD to make sure that everything was working properly from solely my SSD and it was! I then decided to wipe my HDD. Everything again, went smoothly! I wiped everything from my Hdd making sure that it was my HDD i was wiping from and not my SSD by using the disk management application and deleting the partitions with command prompt. After I wiped my hard drive my computer was still working. I noticed that I could not shut my computer off without updating so I thought “what horrible timing.” I then went to a party, and when I came back, I was greeted with the blue screen of death. it says “Recovery, Your PC/Device needs to repaired, a required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.” The error code is 0xc0000225. I am sure that I wiped only my HDD, I followed a guide to cloning my information from my HDD to my SSD and it went smoothly and the guide was reputable. I’ve searched up a few guides on how to fix this blue screen but they’re not all that helpful. I hope with the background I have given in my specific scenario thay you guys can help me out. Aperrently this error can be caused due to this PC turning off during a windows update, and I wonder if me wiping my hard drive and updating my computer somehow messed things up. Any and all answers are very, very welcome as something always seems to go wrong when upgrading my computer and brings me great stress.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkJUcmDxeX8