Blue screen often lately

Aymen_jp

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017
I'm running a Toshiba Satellite L50-B (i3 4005U with 4gb of ram an Intel HD graphics card) which lately started to blue screen too often, it started after I started playing some games that requires quite a bit of graphics, I also recall having installed a new driver for the graphics card and the bluetooth, I went back to the original bluetooth driver though since it made it not work anymore.

Here's the error I get:
sUQZr0t.jpg

How can I fix this??

Reputable
Aug 20, 2015
try going into device manager, find the graphics, right click the device, properties, click the driver tab, click 'roll back driver' then restart the computer.
is this solves your problem don't update it again.

Aymen_jp

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017

The bouton is greyed out for some reason I can't back it up also it's been so long and I installed a lot of things after that. I've got some drivers on my hard drive that came with the computer though but I'm not sure which one is for the graphics card, can you take a look at these screenshots? http://i.imgur.com/bHmlOMH.png

Aymen_jp

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017

So I uninstalled the driver and installed the one on the image I linked but I still got bluescreened while playing some game this is really annoying

Aymen_jp

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017

I don't think it has to do with any of that, it's getting out of hands I just had 2 blue screens in like 5 minutes with just Chrome on 2 tabs.

TRENDING THREADS