Blue Screen on Facebook loading

HelBel49

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011
Hi There...Not sure I'm in the right category but this morning I had a Dell Hard Drive Scan come up on my Dell Laptop. I've never seen it before and it ran at least 20 or more scans. After that I can get to all sites, e-mail, etc. but have a blue screen on Facebook. I've run all scans that I know of, cleared cache on Google Chrome, etc. but no luck. I use Windows 8.1, Google Chrome and have never had a problem like this. I'm not a geek so any answers must be simple ones. Hope you can help me!!!!

Solution
Question answered....the only thing I could think of was the Ad-Blocks...Chrome and FB extensions. Deleted them and I'm back on Facebook!!!! Wanted to let anyone who was having this same problem that it may be solved in this manner. Thanks always to the community!!!

HelBel49

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011
Question answered....the only thing I could think of was the Ad-Blocks...Chrome and FB extensions. Deleted them and I'm back on Facebook!!!! Wanted to let anyone who was having this same problem that it may be solved in this manner. Thanks always to the community!!!

Solution