blue screen PC problem

DeletedBrowser

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
Hi everyone, i have a problem with my pc were i bought a graphic card RADEON R9 380 DD XXX OC 990MHZ 4GB DDR5 wen i turn my pc i got a blue screen with the code: 0x00000003B Which is most likely a video card problem and now wen i try to turn it on my keyboard and mouse wont light up and there's no image on my screen. sometimes i tried to do recovery from last software change but it just keep freezing or blue screening

I see,

It`s time to ask what brand of power supply in your system you have along with it`s wattage and how many amps are provided on the 12v power rail, or rails of the power supply unit.

A blue screen when you fit a new graphics card can be an indication, along with lack of power to your keyboard and your mouse, are signs that you may not have enough power from your power supply to power the new R9 380 card with enough watts and amps.

DeletedBrowser

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=8989533

That should suffice, I have a 380 running on a CX430w PSU.

DeletedBrowser

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014

I had a 850 and i had the same problem but it broke cuz i kept switching it I/O :c

Hot/cold cycles is what kills electronic components, consistent temperatures are a good thing.

DeletedBrowser

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014

Is mostly cold in my room i rarely turn the heat on. I just cant figure out the problem, most of my components are new such as MOB, PSU and Graphics.
I also notice, wen i turn it on the fans on the graphic take ill say around 5 or 4 second to spin i don't know if that is a problem.