[SOLVED] blue screen problem after buying a new ram memory

Jun 3, 2020
I have a problem and I really don't know how to solve it: I have two G Skill DDR4 3000MHz 8gb memories. Before I only had 8Gb memory and I wanted to buy another ram to increase the capacity. I bought the exact same ram and the blue screen kept popping up. Do you know how I can solve the problem?

PC Specs

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor
G.Skill Aegis 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory
G.Skill Aegis 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory
ASRock B450M PRO4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard
GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD 128GB
WDC WD1600BEVT-11ZCT0 1TB
WDC 10EARS-22Y5B1 150GB
Windows 10 Pro 64Bits

Last edited:
Solution
Are exactly the same product but purchased separately. I've tried everything and I can't fix the issues.

Here the errors:
System service exception
Driver irql not less or equal
Kernel security check failure
Memory management
Well actually the same memory don't even mean the same memory they could of used different parts to make it that is why you buy it in a matched set tested to work together and made with the same parts.

Try raising the memory voltage by 0.02 volts.

I don't have a ton of experience with DDR4 but with DDR3 I have had to change the secondary settings to get 2 different sticks working. a lot of times to add more memory to a customers PC that only had a single stick.
Jun 3, 2020
mixing ram not in 1 kit, sometime work, sometime don't
Are exactly the same product but purchased separately. I've tried everything and I can't fix the issues.

Here the errors:
System service exception
Memory management

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador

Here the errors:
System service exception
Memory management
Well actually the same memory don't even mean the same memory they could of used different parts to make it that is why you buy it in a matched set tested to work together and made with the same parts.

Try raising the memory voltage by 0.02 volts.

I don't have a ton of experience with DDR4 but with DDR3 I have had to change the secondary settings to get 2 different sticks working. a lot of times to add more memory to a customers PC that only had a single stick.

Last edited:
Solution