Blue Screen Problem

AllanDale

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
I continue to have BSOD problems for no apparent reason. The Blue screen suggests disabling my cache and shadowing but I don't know how. The site that helps describe the problem is C:\\Windows\Minidump\030415-22900-01.dmp and C:\\AllanDale\AppDat\local\Temp\WER-38093-0.sysdata.xml. When I press F8 on Restarting, the following appears and I cannot figure out how to get to where I need to disable cache/shadowing Repair your computer. Safe Mode. Safe Mode w/ Networking. Safe Mode w/ Command Prompt. Enable Boot Logging. Enable Low Resolution Video. Last known configuration. Directory services Restore Mode. Debugging Mode. Disable automatic restart. Disable driver signature Enforcement and Start Windows Normally. Nothing seems to take me to where I can change my BIOS settings. I have a 64 bit HP Pavilion Desktop running Home Premium 8 Gb RAM. My internet is WiFi which is very slow. It's public with about three or four other computers running off the same router or modem. I can put my computer through a recovery, go to a site that I know is safe, yet in a few minutes I'll suddenly get the BSOD. Can any one please assist me with my problem? The BCCode is 1e Locale ID 1033 OS Version 6.1.7601/2/1/0/768.3 BCP1 - 4 is 00000000

Solution
If after doing a restore point you continuously get the same error, then the problem exists longer than your last restore. If you do want to take on formatting your machine, you have a couple of options.
1. Combofix- This is not an end all for virus and corrupt files but it is pretty good. it is typically used as a last resort before making the decision to format and if you are not comfortable with high level issues its recommended that you don't use it because it can sometimes create new problems after resolving your current one, though I have never personally had any issues out of it.
2. Blue Screen View- this is a utility that can be very helpful with identifying what the underlying issue from Blue screen errors are, you still...

Kevin Shelbrock

Reputable
Feb 26, 2015
If after doing a restore point you continuously get the same error, then the problem exists longer than your last restore. If you do want to take on formatting your machine, you have a couple of options.
1. Combofix- This is not an end all for virus and corrupt files but it is pretty good. it is typically used as a last resort before making the decision to format and if you are not comfortable with high level issues its recommended that you don't use it because it can sometimes create new problems after resolving your current one, though I have never personally had any issues out of it.
2. Blue Screen View- this is a utility that can be very helpful with identifying what the underlying issue from Blue screen errors are, you still need to be pretty tech savy to understand it and it is not always 100%. If you want this would be good way to provide us with more information to try and help you avoid formatting the machine. http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
3. Give up and Format the machine. If you can restore long enough to recover all neccesary documents and files, scan them to make sure they are not infected, then just format and start over.

at the end of the day the more concise information you can provide the more likely we are able to try and help you resolve your issue without resorting to using tools your not comfortable with or fomarting. Use the utility provided the next time it blue screens and we will do our best to help.

Solution

AllanDale

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
This combofix and blue screen jazz is foreign to me and absolutely nothing makes sense. Maybe I should just throw my computer away and buy some tin ker toys. I have no idea why I am getting a continual bsod and no one seems to be willing to assist me who actually makes sense.