Question Blue Screen randomly and my computer become so slow

Feb 24, 2019
its already a month im bearing with bluescreen... i got a bluescreen many times its about 10 time a day,, especially when im playing a heavy game like PUBG etc...
sometime it get blue screen when i open discord only... idk what to do is it because the PSU? its already 5 years btw...
cause i disable my asus anti surge.. if i turn on the asus anti surge my computer wont startup and will turn off my pc everytime i turn my pc on, they said your psu is not stable
and now my computer become so sloww :( even if i play games my fps slightly reduced.
please help me guys :(

i5 4450 3.2gHz
nvidia gtx 750 oc edition 2gb MSI
8gb RAM Corsair
1tb hdd seagate barracuda

i already reinstall windows 10 and its still blue screen :(

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

Colif

Win 11 Master
A guy called Gardenman will reply in next 12 hours or so, he may/may not have an answer that solves problem for you but will have a pastebin file I can use to try to help.

I am busy tomorrow but will look in when I can.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/jF6B.html

File information:022519-28078-01.dmp (Feb 25 2019 - 04:03:41)
Bugcheck:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (EF)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: services.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 06 Min(s), and 11 Sec(s)

File information:022419-28796-01.dmp (Feb 24 2019 - 11:24:43)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 04 Min(s), and 32 Sec(s)

File information:022419-27031-01.dmp (Feb 24 2019 - 00:42:56)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: wininit.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 38 Min(s), and 31 Sec(s)

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/H81ME/
There are BIOS updates available for your system. Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

Since Colif may be delayed in replying, you might want to go ahead and run memtest86 on each stick of RAM up to 8 passes each. If the dump files are correct, you only have 1 stick of RAM, a 16 GB stick, which means you don't have to open your case to remove any others. You can simply download the software, place it on a USB stick (instructions should be included) and run the test. It will take hours.

I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information soon. Please wait for more answers. Good luck.

Feb 24, 2019
yes thats correct motherboard...
yes i only have 1 stick of ram 8gb
ok ill try mem test...
okay ill wait for next information T^T and Thanks!

edited : i got 3 BSOD when i try to launch apex and pubg :(

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
that error is more a windows problem than an indication of any hardware.

critical process died will stop windows loading, especially as one of the files was csrss.exe. this is your user client, windows cannot run without it.

See if this helps
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC