Mar 3, 2019
Good day folks.
I have encountered a problem recently with my newly built pc. Everytime I'm playing this game (Monster Hunter World), my computer enters BSOD and then hangs, if not it restarts. Then upon booting, it would show this message "Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device..." Then I restarted it again to enter Setup - there I realized that it couldn't detect my m.2 ssd (OS drive). Shutting it down completely/reseating the ssd makes the os drive detected. I tried playing Witcher 3 and Doom but I didnt encounter BSOD. I opened AutoCAD and 5 nox players simultaneously and encountered no problem at all. I guessed maybe it's on mhw alone?

I searched and tried a few things to solve it.
In CMD, I tried sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f /r, and the DISM online checker whatsoever - nothing worked.

I tried formatting it too - first just the windows to keep my files (but it didnt work), then formatting it completely (it didnt work too).

I also bought a new ssd (nvme this time) to replace my old one because I thought it must be a hardware problem (the ssd itself). At first, I thought it was really the case because I managed to finish 2 quests. (this is right after I install nvidia and steam)

But as I finish installing and updating the drivers - I realized I was wrong. When I'm in the middle of a Quest in MHW, bang! BSOD (unexpected store exception). Reset, then ssd cant be detected again.

Specs of pc:
I7 8700
2x8gb ram 2666
Gigabyte H370N Aorus gaming 3 wifi
Gtx 1080 galax sniper oc White
3tb + 4tb WD hdd
256gb ssd m.2 adata nvme (replaced sandisk x300 m.2)
Psu - can't remember, around 600w maybe (recycled)

Pls help me bcoz I couldn't find the problem nor the solution. And I can't abandon this game because I'm really into it (and it's a game I paid for).

PS: Sorry for the very long novel.

Solution
Good day sir. Actually, changing battery option to high performance solved just temporarily. The problem came back after a while. And NOW finally, the problem was truly solved. You guys were right, it was about PSU. I changed my unknown psu into 850w Corsair HX850 and as of now, the problem hasn't occured since.
Mar 3, 2019
Good day sir. Actually, changing battery option to high performance solved just temporarily. The problem came back after a while. And NOW finally, the problem was truly solved. You guys were right, it was about PSU. I changed my unknown psu into 850w Corsair HX850 and as of now, the problem hasn't occured since.

Solution