Question Blue screen when laptop is connect via ethernet

Apr 30, 2019
Hi guys,
I use my laptopt via ethernet connection, since I'm way too far from modem. Yesterday I had to connect the laptop to a "new" ethernet cable, since I had to test if I the cable worked.
But when today I reconnected the laptop to the "old" ethernet cable, it simply stopped working. It's just like the laptop is not connected to any cable (i've tried another cable, but nothing).
So I tried everything, but with no result. Then I've turned on the pc when the cable was connected, and it give me a blue screen.
The blue screen's crash happens only when the cable is connected.

Here the WhoCrashed report:
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\043019-24320-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x93BA0)
Bugcheck code: 0xF4 (0x3, 0xFFFFFA800AFC0060, 0xFFFFFA800AFC0340, 0xFFFFF800037BF110)
Error: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. This bug check is typically caused by a thermal issue. It's suggested that you do temperature checking on your CPUs and hardware.
This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.