Question blue screen when turning monitor off

Aug 9, 2019
ok, so i got a new pc 1 month ago and i havent been able to enjoy it yet, simply cause new problems never stop appearing, everyday I run into a new problem involving radeon drivers or the ryzen cpu, or hard drive, or ssd, some problems solved, but of course most of them simply wont go away. Anyway, the rig i bought is: r5 1600, rx 570, asrock a320m, 12gb crucial 2400mhz, 120gb kingston ssd, hard drive is a 500gb barracuda(used and old), and the problem I'm having is basically everytime I turn off and turn on my monitor, I get a blue screen with a different error message. Some are related to "hdaudio.sys", or "system service exception", "page fault in nonpaged area", "kernel security check failure". I have this problem since day 1 and I've done a clean install of windows 10 multiple times since then. Extra details on the blue screen: It happens exactly when I turn on the monitor, i've left a video running with my headphones plugged in so I could hear it with the monitor off, and the video keeps running until I turn it on. Btw my "monitor" is just a 29'' philips tv.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
i guess there is a hardware fault because the problem came back after you did clean install. if laptop is under warranty then take it to an authorized service center and ask them to do a full checkup
Thanks for the reply, the problem is that it's a desktop and I bought each part from a different store, and I dont even know which part is causing the problem.