[SOLVED] Blue Screen While Connected to WiFi only at my house...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2019
Hello I have AT&T U-Verse... My Laptop is a Asus ROG Strixx GL703GE

My Computer started to Blue Screen with the error code

Non_page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
What Failed: Netwtw06.sys

This has not always happened it tookme a long long time and a crap ton of trouble shooting to figure out it was the wifi.... Iv even bought new ram, Changed my nvme drive, reinstalled windows, down graded drivers, complete format, reset bio's, updated bios, rolled back bios... and it would always blue screen no matter what i did... I finally had the idea to plug my computer hardwire in.. and bam no more blue screen no matter what i tryed to do..... once i unplugged the hardwire and turned on the WiFi.. within 10 minutes blue screen same error code..... Funny thing is.. when im not at home and on wifi i have no blue screen issues... its only at my house.. i'v called AT&T and have had them reset my router.. roll back router updates and reset my proxy with no luck....

This is something that just started happening out of the blue(no pun intended)

When i blue screen i am playing World of Warcraft Classic... I can get it to notblue screen for atleast 30 minutes by turning the settings down as low as they can go... but eventually it will always end in a blue screen.. It will blue screen faster if i have the settings turned all the way up....... Seems like the more i do on my computer while connected to WiFi the faster it will Blue screen... Again when i am not at home and connected to a different wifi i will not get a blue screen no matter what i do.. the blue screen is always the same error code...

Iv given up on trying to fix this thing.. i would think it would be the computer but again i can connect to a different wifi with out any issues.. so i have no idea whats going on.. please help...

I have all updated drivers and iv tryed old drivers aswell.. always end in blue screen...

Windows 10 Home 64x

1050ti

16gigs ddr4 2444

i7-8750h

Jul 31, 2019
that bsod is comming from your wifi driver
if u using latest driver from asus while getting bsod, then some windows update break its compatibility

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloads/eula/29086/Intel-PROSet-Wireless-Software-and-Drivers-for-IT-Admins?httpDown=https://downloadmirror.intel.com/29086/a08/WiFi_21.40.2_Driver64_Win10.zip

use this driver for now
ok ill try this but... if my computer doesnt bsod on different networks how can i still be related to the driver?

Oct 26, 2019
Have you fixed the issue im having the exact same bsod and it works fine everywhere else except my house i have att u verse aswell and a rog gx501gi xs74.. blue screen every 15 or so only connected to wifi have unistalled wifi driver and such still bsod persists

Sep 24, 2020
Hello I have AT&T U-Verse... My Laptop is a Asus ROG Strixx GL703GE

My Computer started to Blue Screen with the error code

Non_page_fault_in_nonpaged_area
What Failed: Netwtw06.sys

This has not always happened it tookme a long long time and a crap ton of trouble shooting to figure out it was the wifi.... Iv even bought new ram, Changed my nvme drive, reinstalled windows, down graded drivers, complete format, reset bio's, updated bios, rolled back bios... and it would always blue screen no matter what i did... I finally had the idea to plug my computer hardwire in.. and bam no more blue screen no matter what i tryed to do..... once i unplugged the hardwire and turned on the WiFi.. within 10 minutes blue screen same error code..... Funny thing is.. when im not at home and on wifi i have no blue screen issues... its only at my house.. i'v called AT&T and have had them reset my router.. roll back router updates and reset my proxy with no luck....

This is something that just started happening out of the blue(no pun intended)

When i blue screen i am playing World of Warcraft Classic... I can get it to notblue screen for atleast 30 minutes by turning the settings down as low as they can go... but eventually it will always end in a blue screen.. It will blue screen faster if i have the settings turned all the way up....... Seems like the more i do on my computer while connected to WiFi the faster it will Blue screen... Again when i am not at home and connected to a different wifi i will not get a blue screen no matter what i do.. the blue screen is always the same error code...

Iv given up on trying to fix this thing.. i would think it would be the computer but again i can connect to a different wifi with out any issues.. so i have no idea whats going on.. please help...

I have all updated drivers and iv tryed old drivers aswell.. always end in blue screen...

Windows 10 Home 64x

1050ti

16gigs ddr4 2444

i7-8750h
Hi, I have the same problem and I have literally tried everything, even though I am not an AT&T user, maybe we should see what are the router settings that are similar for you and me...might help

Status
Not open for further replies.