blue screen Windowns 10

Jul 24, 2018
at 6 months i bought 8700k, z370 prime a, installed windowns 7 as i do not know much about overclock, i just activated xmp i changed to all cores and multiplier at 50, v core at 1.30 i used it for 6 months, I realized stress test intelburntest, prime95 cinebench and stable , I've installed the windowns 10 and when the cinebench was started, the blue screen started to appear, even though I did not change anything in the bios, I just changed the windowns and it was unstable, could anyone help?

Solution
Save your OC to a profile inside bios, reset to default (usually in tools section). If you get a BSOD again, high chance the windows was not installed properly.

As for your main question, different situations push the components like CPU and RAM in different ways. If you get a crash, it means one of them was not stable. Also, it's recommended to run stress and bench softwares multiple times for hours (like prime95 for 8+hours) to make sure your OC is 90%+ stable. I ran prime95 for an hour, no stutters, let alone a crash. Encoded a video for 30sec, got punched with a BSOD.

You could probably fix it by increasing VCore and DRAM voltage or decreasing OC.

zebarjadi.raouf

Commendable
Jul 10, 2018
Save your OC to a profile inside bios, reset to default (usually in tools section). If you get a BSOD again, high chance the windows was not installed properly.

As for your main question, different situations push the components like CPU and RAM in different ways. If you get a crash, it means one of them was not stable. Also, it's recommended to run stress and bench softwares multiple times for hours (like prime95 for 8+hours) to make sure your OC is 90%+ stable. I ran prime95 for an hour, no stutters, let alone a crash. Encoded a video for 30sec, got punched with a BSOD.

You could probably fix it by increasing VCore and DRAM voltage or decreasing OC.

Solution