Question Blue screen with 1080ti

muhammadahmad9794

Reputable
Jan 14, 2019
1080Ti
H81M-HD3
TX750M
ML360R

I get blue screen on my pc without load while on 100% load e.g Firestrike it works fine and I also played AC Odyessy for 3 to 4 hours it still worked fine only gives blue screen on desktop or in Photoshop, MS Office etc where gpu load is always zero.
My pc gives blue screen but with different behavior:

Windows 10 1703: gives blue screen for few seconds and then reverts back to desktop after few seconds with this error ''Display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver stopped responding and has been successfully recovered. ''

Windows 10 1909: gives blue screen and restarts automatically without any error message in event log.

Only one solution worked for me I tried to disable Hardware Acceleration in MS Office, Photoshop and Illustrator and it worked fine for me. Otherwise I tested with new old latest drivers windows 10 and windows 7 even tested with studio drivers also it crashed.

Now the question is it is bad gpu? or it is software conflict? or my mobo is too old ?

muhammadahmad9794

Reputable
Jan 14, 2019
1080Ti
H81M-HD3
TX750M
ML360R

I get blue screen on my pc without load while on 100% load e.g Firestrike it works fine and I also played AC Odyessy for 3 to 4 hours it still worked fine only gives blue screen on desktop or in Photoshop, MS Office etc where gpu load is always zero.
My pc gives blue screen but with different behavior:

Windows 10 1703: gives blue screen for few seconds and then reverts back to desktop after few seconds with this error ''Display driver nvidia windows kernel mode driver stopped responding and has been successfully recovered. ''

Windows 10 1909: gives blue screen and restarts automatically without any error message in event log.

Only one solution worked for me I tried to disable Hardware Acceleration in MS Office, Photoshop and Illustrator and it worked fine for me. Otherwise I tested with new old latest drivers windows 10 and windows 7 even tested with studio drivers also it crashed.

Now the question is it is bad gpu? or it is software conflict? or my mobo is too old ?