[SOLVED] Blue Screen with error message CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Elfeiker12

Prominent
May 21, 2019
Hello guys i recently mounted my first pc using new parts and the thing is I'm having a lot of bsod with the error of critical process died. Ive tried everything changing mobo,ram,cpu,gpu,hdd even the power supply. i've also tried a fresh copy of windows without any drivers and the problem persists . Thank you

Solution
Anything left in PC you haven't replaced?

What are specs of PC?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Colif

Win 11 Master
Anything left in PC you haven't replaced?

What are specs of PC?

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Solution