Blue Screen with windows 10 (Different Reasons) ??

hamada.hosny93

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys, first of all sorry if i post a new thread about an old problem, but this is due to some other updates, sorry also for the long post.

I'm receiving multiple blue screens with my 1st gaming PC after less than 1 month from using it.

Here this time, i tried to check the reason for the crash using WhoCrashed App, here you're the details about reasons of multiple blue screens i got:

System Information (local)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Computer name: DESKTOP-GCK4DI0
Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 17763
Windows dir: C:\Windows
Hardware: B360 AORUS GAMING 3, Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., B360 AORUS GAMING 3-CF
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz Intel586, level: 6
6 logical processors, active mask: 63
RAM: 17109864448 bytes (15.9GB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Crash dump directories:
C:\Windows
C:\Windows\Minidump

On Sat 2019-02-09 2:52:25 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\020919-29625-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B3440)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x4F02DAC19658, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8064E58F8BB)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 2019-02-09 2:52:25 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (Ntfs+0xDAB1D)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x4F02DAC19658, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8064E58F8BB)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in a file system driver. Since there is no other responsible driver detected, this could be pointing to a malfunctioning drive or corrupted disk. It's suggested that you run CHKDSK.

On Sat 2019-02-09 2:34:18 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\020919-29656-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys (hardware)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFAB812E1F3C18, 0x2000000000000000, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hardware.sys .
Google query: hardware.sys MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

On Sat 2019-02-09 1:20:21 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\020919-34937-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys (hardware)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFAA3FFF994450, 0x400000000000000, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred. A corrupted PTE has been detected.
This might be a case of memory corruption. This may be because of a hardware issue such as faulty RAM, overheating (thermal issue) or because of a buggy driver. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hardware.sys .
Google query: hardware.sys MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

On Fri 2019-02-08 8:57:49 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\020819-35578-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1B3440)
Bugcheck code: 0xEF (0xFFFF948980859240, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)
Error: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a critical system process died.
There is a possibility this problem was caused by a virus or other malware.

Let me tell you the steps i've done till now:

- I run CHKDSK to all my drives but nothing wrong were detected.
- Scanned my PC for malware and virus but it was totally ok and fine.
- Updated my graphics driver to latest one (MSI GTX 1070 ti Gaming 8GB), but same problem still exists, tried also to check for updates for other drivers, but all seems up to date too. (CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED occurs after uninstalling my graphics driver then asking me to restart my computer, while showing restarting screen, its crashed with that blue screen, once i logged in, found the driver did not deleted so i uninstall again and it's done successfully, then installed my new graphics driver and its now up to date).

I don't know what it means by hardware.sys, i tried to Google it, all i found that its maybe related that i should update my bios version, however i don't know how to do this as my knowledge is so poor, and also this is my 1st gaming PC i got, i'm not sure if its causing the blue screens but i hope for some help too in order to update my bios.

Thanks in advance.

hamada.hosny93

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018

OK, forget to mention this in my main thread:

I don't overclock my memory at all, i'm actually disabling XMP profile and running my RAM at 2133, although it can run at 2666, my RAM Model is Team T-Force Delta RGB 16GB(2x8GB) 2666.

Sorry also to forget mentioning next: i run memtest86 since about 2 weeks or more then found 5043 errors, however, windows memory diagnostic tool didn't report any problem at that time, but since 2 days i tried to run windows memory diagnostic tool again then said it found memory problem without any further details.

I tried to CHKDSK before many times, but didn't report any problem, but at the moment i run it again, then found errors and got fixed in drive C only, other drives didn't report any problem.

What do you think?
What about updating bios too? can you tell me the way to update my bios?

hamada.hosny93

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018

Yes i have a warranty, just bought the RAM since 2 months only, problems started after less than 1 month from using but now its getting complicated.

hamada.hosny93

Reputable
Apr 23, 2018

OK, thanks for your help, i will keep that in mind, so will also consider this as solved cuz no other choice to do.