Sep 11, 2020
Hi!
Been having blue screens for over a year now. I have done chkdsk, sfc/ scannow, run the memory diagnostic tool (with no errors), replaced ram by removing every stick but one etc. Nothing has worked. I most often get page_fault_in_nonpaged_area and irql not less or equal. When playing games i never get blue screens but I can recieve them anytime when im not playing. I recently got a bsod when launching a game and the whole game was uninstalled after reboot. I have also updates BIOS to newest version. Today I updated to a new windows 10 version so sadly all my other minidumps got deleted. However, I got one like 20 minutes ago so here is the link to that one: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApyJpfWEXqeqc_eUnzMQGaCjdGw?e=49JlRk
This fresh bluescreen also mentioned wpprecorder.sys.
Thanks in advance!

I have already asked in microsoft community but didnt get very far on fixing the problem.

Sep 11, 2020
Its prebuilt by Komplett.no and they don't seem to come with a model number I believe. I can't find it on the case of the PC, and when I use cmd to try and find it it comes up with nothing. I used "wmic csproduct get name" but it says: "Name" and "System Product Name"

Sep 11, 2020
Its prebuilt by Komplett.no and they don't seem to come with a model number I believe. I can't find it on the case of the PC, and when I use cmd to try and find it it comes up with nothing. I used "wmic csproduct get name" but it says: "Name" and "System Product Name"
In the middle of writing the reply above, I got another BSOD. Would you want the minidump for that one aswell?