[SOLVED] BLUE SCREEN

Apr 11, 2020
Hey guys so I’ve been on my pc all day and it’s been working fine but then I try moving my GPU to the top slot but it dosent go In properly dosent line up with side so I put it back in the bottom now I get to just before login screen then my pc blue screens and gets the error AODDriver2.sys and idk how to fix ( yes I do have AMD overdrive but it’s been there for a while and idk if it’s compatable with a Ryzen 5 2600 which is what I upgraded to today ) thank you for any answers
After system restoring it worked for about 5 mins then blue screened
now it just stuck on windows loading screen and has blue screens with 2 different messages in the last few hours
CRITICAL PROCESS DIED
and
DRIVERPNP WATCHDOG
after replacing sata the driver pnp stopped
I also can’t boot into safe mode or reset pc from troubleshoot menu
Full specs
RYZEN 5 2600
16GB 3000mhz Vengance
GTX950 2G
AMD B450-PLUS
any help would be appreciated and sorry for bad / rushed typing as I am stressed

btw cpu ram and motherboard were upgraded today

Solution
How long has the PC been working properly before this problem?
If your graphics card does not line up properly with the side of the case your motherboard may be installed incorrectly. The motherboard could be shorting on the case. Double check if it's installed correctly.
How long has the PC been working properly before this problem?
If your graphics card does not line up properly with the side of the case your motherboard may be installed incorrectly. The motherboard could be shorting on the case. Double check if it's installed correctly.

Solution