Dec 24, 2020
Hi guys, i need some help with an critical error called driver_irql_not_less_or_equal(rtwlan.sys) and another called kmode_exception_not_handled(rtwlan.sys)

i believe they are drivers issues and i already tried to reinstall them, these errors always shut off my laptop when i'm using my grandpa's wifi and it only happens with his router (and only with MY laptop)

Laptop: Positivo Stilo One XC3550
Specs: 2GB ram, Intel Atom x5-Z8300 (Intel HD Graphics), W10 Home, default drivers

it's a very very very isolated and rare issue, i already searched forums to help me solve this but nobody has the answer, if someone here can help i would appreciate.

Solution
most likely it is a Realtek Wireless LAN driver that needs to be updated.
generally you would go to your motherboard or laptop vendors website and update the driver it came with the machine.
if the device is a USB device you have to go to the vendors website to get the update.
maybe this website: Drivers - Meu Positivo
if the site does not have the driver, you have to go look at the machine specs for the wireless driver and then maybe look at the realtek website Home - REALTEK and see if you can get a download
most likely it is a Realtek Wireless LAN driver that needs to be updated.
generally you would go to your motherboard or laptop vendors website and update the driver it came with the machine.
if the device is a USB device you have to go to the vendors website to get the update.
maybe this website: Drivers - Meu Positivo
if the site does not have the driver, you have to go look at the machine specs for the wireless driver and then maybe look at the realtek website Home - REALTEK and see if you can get a download

Solution

TRENDING THREADS