[SOLVED] Blue screen

Mar 1, 2021
Hi! Today i deleted Radeon adrenaline( it wasnt recognising games and I couldnt Update it. So I decided to delete it and download the newest version. After a few seconds my pc died. The problem is 0x0000003B. After a few tries my pc kept getting blue screen 4 minutes after i turned on my pc. I tried to run it in safe Mode and I updated some stuff. I Guess it worked because it didn't die after few minutes. But when I tried to open steam I plugged in my keyboard and my pc got the blue screen again. After i turned it on but the keyboard was already plugged in. Everything was fine but when I wanted to login in steam, I pressd shift and it died again. What can be the problem? ( Sorry for bad english)

Mar 1, 2021
Update: maybe it wasnt beacuse of the shift. I left my pc for about 15 min. When I came back I opened steam. After the login panel came up ( few seconds) it got the blue screen again. I Guess the problem cant be THAT serious if it works well for minutes.

Mar 1, 2021
Seems to be pinned to steam. Have you tried to uninstall steam and check for latest version and reinstall?
I just tried that. I deleted, reinstalled( I Guess the newest version ) but it still died after few seconds when the login panel showed up. But what if I delete csgo? I mean that is the Only game i use on steam and I changed some settings in amd adrenaline. Maybe that could work.

Mar 1, 2021
Maybe it will work. Have you checked gaming forums for simular problems with steam?
Yeah but they had different problems. And I just realised that I can open steam in safe Mode( with internet) without any problems. I really dont know what to do anymore. I deleted csgo , steam, updated stuff but nothing is working. I Guess I have to take my Pc to pc service. Now Its even randomly getting blue screens. Thank you for your help and your time. I really appriciate it. I will share the solution.