Question blue screen

Aug 11, 2022
My computer blue screen on stating windows I get whea uncorrectable error. I think it is my CPU overheating because I have seen it hit 90c.

Aug 11, 2022
Ok sorry for the little information. So I just a bought a motherboard and cpu. I installed them and my windows was not working so I reinstall windows from my disc. Every thing come up and worked at first but then out of no where my pc blue screens and I cant figure out why. So I go to my bois screen and I see that my cpu is at a Average of 85 to 90 Celsius. I was wondering if it might be something else but I do not know what the other options may be

Ok sorry for the little information. So I just a bought a motherboard and cpu. I installed them and my windows was not working so I reinstall windows from my disc. Every thing come up and worked at first but then out of no where my pc blue screens and I cant figure out why. So I go to my bois screen and I see that my cpu is at a Average of 85 to 90 Celsius. I was wondering if it might be something else but I do not know what the other options may be
HW details please.