Blue screens and crashes

seanvs

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
Hi all!

I used this site to help build my computer a year ago (thanks!) so I figured I would seek help here for recent problems that I've encountered.

So I've had these problems for a bit over a month now and didn't think much of it, but now it's really starting to bug me. I've been getting blue screens (probably once or twice a day) labelled as either: memory_management or pagefault_in_nonpaged_area. Also, google chrome frequently crashes and displays: He's dead jim!. I searched up the problem on google support (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/1270364?hl=en) and it seems that it's a memory problem. Flash shockwave also frequently crashes on my browser.

Now I think this is a hardware problem because I've reformatted my ssd to attempt to solve this issue but it didn't do anything. This is probably a memory problem since one of the two blue screens I get displays memory_management and google says my browser crashing is caused by memory also. I'm not confident enough with computers to be positive about this, so do you guys think I should replace my ram? Any answer is appreciated.

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS