Question Blue Screens-Crashes Fix

Aug 10, 2019
I faced Blue Screens and Crashes on my system.I checked everything and didn't find a thing that proves some faulty hardware and i also formatted the whole system and performed a fresh install of Windows 10 but it didn't fixed the issue...After that i went into BIOS and i removed XMP Profile (from 3.200 to 2133MHz).
After that move my PC runs perfectly.No BSODs,no crashes during heavy Gaming.
So i want to ask if that means faulty RAM ?
I spoke to a person who knows a thing or two and he told me it's CPU issues.

Ryzen 5 2600X
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro
G.Skill RipjawsV 2x8GB
1660Ti Gaming X
Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB
Crucial MX500 1TB
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
EVGA 550W G3

Lutfij

Titan
How old is that PSU? The BSOD's can come from a number of things. If we were to go with your "person" who knows a thing or two, then you might want to inspect the CPU for any bent or broken pins, or even thermal paste between them.

I'd ask you to check and see which BIOS version you're currently on for your motherboard. If you have BIOS updates pending, gradually work your way up to the latest. Which version of Windows 10 are you running? On another, see if manually inputting the values for the ram's frequency, voltage and timings gives you a BSOD.

You should also run memtest to see if you have faulty sticks or slots on the board.

Aug 10, 2019
I ran:
Memtest
Windows Diagnostics
sfc/scannow
Chkdsk
CPU Stress Tests
GPU Stress Tests
Formatted both disks
Fresh Install of Drivers
Fresh Install of Windows 10 version 1809
I Disabled Norton Antivirus
I removed GeForce Experience

No problems found!! Problem solved after disabling XMP Profile so i'm wondering why this happened.

The PSU is the one of the best 550W models you can find out there i think.I never saw a bad review.The system is running for 2.5 months so we're talking about a brand new PC.Every component is new.Nothing from a previous build...Temperatures are great for every component inside the PC Case.Monitored by HWMonitor and MSI Afterburner.No overclocks on CPU either GPU.
BIOS Version from July 2019.

You don't identify the memory you are using by part number or link.
Windows 10 version history shows two newer versions have been issued since 1809, that of 1903 and 1909.
Sometime people mistakenly do a legacy install of Windows 10 on a NVMe drive instead of a UEFI installation which results in poor performance.