Blue screens every wear

kitt605

Reputable
Dec 28, 2015
I have been getting bcod whenever i launch a game, i updated everything, ran a virus scan, had windows system 32 filer replaced, ran all the windows scans to test my hdd and system files, all I could think of. The error code is always KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR but that I think changed when i re-downloaded windows, and my other one that keeps on popping up is critical process died, this always happens when I launch games, and it doesn't crash before that, and it crashed in a variety of games, it doesn't crash unless I launch a game, I hope it isn't a gpu problem because I just got the r9 390 for christmas, ill, pray thats not what failed.

Colif

Win 11 Master
download and run this: http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
it reads error logs and will create a summary of each error

copy/paste its results in here - its a good place to start and may tell us name of drivers responsible

go here and do option 1: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
then do this step under it: Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

this will create a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file into your documents
upload the copy you made to a cloud server and share a link to it here

Someone who can read the logs will look through them.

The error means something could not be read from storage for some reason.
I would check the drive cables, maybe put the data cable on a different port or move the data cable to a different controller.
You should also make sure you install the motherboard drivers for the SATA controller and the cup chipset drivers.
I would download and run crystaldiskinfo.exe and read the drives smart error info.

I would also start cmd as an admin and run
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
This will check for and fix corrupted windows files
If you get a actual memory dump saved in C:\windows\minidump directory you can copy them to a server like Microsoft one drive, share them for public access and post a link.