Blue screens while shutting down PC

Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone,

I need help with my ongoing blue screen of death problem.

About a year ago, I got a new (2nd hand) motherboard and CPU. Directly after installing these components, I found myself getting blue screens every now and then. Id say about once every 1-2 weeks, but its rather inconsistent; sometimes I get 1 a day for a week and sometimes I wont get a blue screen for a month or so. 95% of the blue screens happen when shutting down or restarting my PC. Occasionally it will happen out of the blue when Im using my PC and then the headphones will blast a really loud mechanical zoom. I also have a problem where my PC keeps restarting after clearly pressing "shut down". I have the 'System failure>Automatically restart' function turned off.
I haven't taken the time to look into the blue screens as it wasn't really bothering me and I don't really want to spend more money on new components if it isn't necessary, but the restarting problem has been pissing me off lately and I am tired of that sad smiley face staring at me every
time.

Down below, I will put some more information about the blue screens and my PC specs. I would like to know if anyone can figure out what could be the problem for the blue screens AND the restarting problem and how to fix those, or at least improve the situation somehow. I would also like to know if I should expect this problem to get worse over time.

I made a list of (most of) the errors I have gotten, unfortunately they are different most of the time but some keep returning.

Blue screen errors (x marks returning errors):
Memory management x
Critical process died x
IRQL not less or equal x
Bad pool header
System thread exception not handled
K mode exception not handled x
Faulty hardware corrupted page
System service exception
Bad pool caller

Specs:
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
Motherboard - Gigabyte H81M-HD3
RAM 8gb

Not sure what else is important, I dont know much about hardware. I have 1 ssd and 2 hdd's and I run windows 10.

Thanks for anyone taking the effort to read all this! I hope you can help me.

Please do the following to provide additional information
- Go to https://www.sysnative.com/blogs/download/sysnativebsodcollectionapp-exe/ and download the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe
- Run the tool and give it approx. 10-20 minutes to finish, on some machines it may take some time
- When the tool is finished, it will have created a zip file on your desktop and open the desktop folder and a file called BSODPostingInstructions.txt. Upload the zip file ton onedrive, google drive or dropbox and post a share link.Please do the following to provide additional information
- Go to https://www.sysnative.com/blogs/download/sysnativebsodcollectionapp-exe/ and download the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp.exe
- Run the tool and give it approx. 10-20 minutes to finish, on some machines it may take some time
- When the tool is finished, it will have created a zip file on your desktop and open the desktop folder and a file called BSODPostingInstructions.txt. Upload the zip file ton onedrive, google drive or dropbox and post a share link.