Blue Screens with different messages, corrupt system files??? PLEASE HELP! (If you like reading,you'll love this thread)

cocofrainbreeze

Reputable
Jul 13, 2015
So I've been Blue Screening since I built this machine from scratch and I have no idea what is causing it after hours of research and troubleshooting, so I'll put all information even vaguely related to this problem in the thread.

First of all, here are my specs:

MSI 970A-G43 mobo
AMD FX 6300 CPU
AMD Radeon R7 265 GPU
Kingston HyperX 8GB DDR3 RAM
Ultra LSP Series V2 650-Watt Power Supply
1TB Western Digital HDD

So the problem first started right after I put everything together. At that point an old Seagate 250 GB HDD with windows XP on it was installed and not my current hard drive. I knew XP wouldn't work with my hardware but I wanted to install Ubuntu Linux on the hard drive so I put it in. I installed Ubuntu and immediately after boot a tad popped up that said "System Problems Detected." I spent hours try to fix the problem but to no avail. I gave up on it and decided to wait for Windows 8 (I wiped the hard drive.) When I got Windows 8 I tried to install it on the old hard drive, but during when windows is 'preparing files for installation' the computer Blue Screened and restarted. On the second try it installed and I thought everything was fine. But whenever I opened a program or tried to install something, I got blue screened. Again I spent hours trying different thing to fix it, but got nowhere. I decided it was the hard drive causing problems and bought a new HDD from best buy. But once again, during Windows installation I got blue screens and, when I got further than 'preparing files', an error that said something like 'The computer restarted unexpectedly and windows could not complete installation' popped up. Thankfully I came across a solution and got past the error. (If the solution is causing the problem, here is a link to that thread.)

http://heresjaken.com/the-computer-restarted-unexpected...

Finally I was on the desktop, but only for a few seconds, then the blue screen again. Now that I knew the hard drive wasn't the problem, I began suspecting the graphics card's AMD drivers, and their compatibility with windows 8. I used a program called Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode to get rid of all drivers/files connected to the GPU, then I downloaded, not installed, the latest drivers from the AMD website. When I tried to install them, it almost finished then blue screened. Same thing happened on the second try. I gave up on troubleshooting for a couple of days and just researched. Then came a real break through, I unplugged the power supply cable from the power strip it was in, to an outlet directly. YES! I was able to successfully Refresh my system. Now it only blue screens when I try to do something graphic Intensive, such as a video game, or have to many programs open at once.

Now here are my blue screen messages:

MEMORY_MANAGMENT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA
NTFS_FILE_SYTEM
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER (I have a belkin wireless adapter)

Now if you ask me for a dump file to read, I'd be happy to comply, but I can't figure out have to open the file:( If I try to open it with notepad, a tap pops up that says 'Access Denied' I've looked up how to read the file, but no luck. I'm new to this whole thread thing so it might not be perfect:)
If any more info is needed, please ask and I'll try my best to answer:) Thank you.