[SOLVED] Blue Snowball iCE undetectable by Windows 10

Cheat_

Reputable
Jan 15, 2017
So here’s the full story:

I had a rx 560 I was testing around with and I eventually put in my gtx 1060 6gb back into my system after no longer than 10 minutes, I installed the drivers in that time and looked at specs and all, but alas we’re here with my 1060 back in my system, after that, a few hours pass and I hop in a discord call, my mic works for a good 25 minutes, then just disconnects, no windows noise no nothing, and just switches to my webcam mic. Ohh <Mod Edit> you’d say, well I said that too. Well I unplug my mic and plug it back in and it works flawlessly until 3 more minutes pass and it cuts out again, and I go “ohh <Mod Edit>” again and realize no matter how much I’ve plugged it back in and out, it won’t detect in windows, but the red recording light is lit up. Well yeah, not a good sign, I look in device manager and windows isn’t even picking up a driver for it, I’ve so far uninstalled the Radeon drivers and have disabled my webcam mic and modmic 4 in device manager and restarted my computer many of times, I’ve also switched between usb 2.0 and 3.0 slots,and still nothing.

look the worst part is I got it off Mercari and it worked for 4 days... exactly one day after the “3 day free returns” ended, bomboclaat.

tl;dr - mic no longer being detected my windows but it still shows its being powered.

Last edited by a moderator: