[SOLVED] Blue Vertical line on screen PG27AQ

Craller

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
Hi everyone,
I've stubled across a problem with my PG27aq 4k 60hz G-sync monitor.
For some reason a blue line have started to appear about 3-4 months ago. It will not always be there, i usually appears after i've used the computer for 5 mins or it dosent appear. The line appears on the right side of the screen, about 10 cm away from the right edge of the screen. I've checked where the problem comes from by using a different displayport on my graphics card, using a hdmi to my GPU, and tryed to my laptop, as well as trying to see if the line would still be there in the Bios. To my supprise the problems origins from the monitor and not the cables or other hardware.

My screen is 3 years old. the line started as a green line as i remember but now it's always blue. Today it have appered and dissapered several times. and for some reason, it also chenged place from the right side of the screen to the left side, again approx. 10 cm away from the edge.
My question is, what can i do to make it disapear forever instead of fearing when it will show up again.

Sincerly Christian Eriksen

Solution
did you to to reset monitor to default factory settings and the cable that goes to it ar good you could also try to test your gpu in another systtem with driver on and samecable you use on this one to see if lines appear .

Craller

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013

I've looked thorugh the thread, and as far as i can see, they dont mention any fix other than the firmware upgrade (STDP2600 FW) which i have no clue as to how to get. The other solution is OverClocking the monitor to 165 Hz but i cant do that as my monitor is set to max 60 fps

Craller

Honorable
Dec 15, 2013
That wont be possible as it have just crossed the 3 years warranty mark :/
I tryed reinstalling all nvidea drivers yesterday to an older version, and so far the line haven't showed up.
I will see post again if the line reapears :)